Stock Photo Image
Doug Bautista, Licensed Real Estate Broker,
is on Vacation
and thus not accepting
any new listings thru
August 30, 2023.
(vs. the 6% fee at a $500,000 price)
Listing Pro for 1%
We provide an Innovative Premier Real Estate Brokerage for a low cost 1% Full Service Listing fee. If you Opt-Out of the MLS or if you Opt-In to the MLS and either you or the Listing Broker finds the Buyer (the Buyer is not represented by another Selling Broker) below are your approximate savings of 83% vs a 6% fee while receiving our Full Service and Expert Advice...
There are NO upfront fees or costs! You only pay after your sale closes escrow. All consumers receive our Full Service whether they decide to Opt-Out or Opt-In to the MLS as it is not mandatory to enter your home into the MLS in order to receive Full Service. We encourage expanding Consumer's Choice in the real estate services marketplace.
The fees/commissions described on this website may change from time to time without notice and are subject to minimum listing limitations. The Listing Broker's Minimum Listing Fee is $3,500. The Listing Broker's Minimum List Price is $350,000. The low cost discount full service listing offer does not include Short Sales as they are more complex and time consuming transactions. We specialize in Residential Home sales and do not offer Commercial Real Estate services.
It's easy to exclude your home from entry into the MLS by simply checking a box on the listing agreement and signing an MLS exclusion form afterward you have no obligation to cooperate via sharing commissions to a Selling Broker (2% to 2.25%). During our listing appointment we will provide you with a Disclosure Regarding Real Estate Agency Relationship then explain to you about all the advantages and benefits of Opting In to the MLS, then the final decision to Opt-Out is solely your's to make as every Seller knows what is in their best interest (like saving thousands of dollars).
Our agents are free to negotiate/advertise whatever commission is acceptable between Seller and Agent. We support the Sherman Antitrust Act. We do not support any trade association, organization, corporation, real estate broker or real estate salesperson that attempts to Standardize or Fix Real Estate Commissions or Suppress Market Competition and any monopolization, attempted monopolization, or conspiracy or combination to monopolize. We believe that free and open markets are the foundation of a vibrant economy and aggressive competition among licensed real estate agents in an open marketplace gives consumers the benefits of lower prices, more choices (like Opting-In or Opting-Out of MLS), and greater innovation.
If you decide to Opt-In to the MLS and you or we find the Buyer without an MLS Selling Broker involved you still only pay a total of 1% for Full Service with Expert Advise (you save the MLS Selling Broker's additional commission cost of 2% to 2.25% fee). To properly report your potential savings to the MLS we simply enter your home into the MLS as a Dual or Variable Rate Commission Arrangement.
Below are your approximate savings of 45% if an MLS Selling Broker finds the Buyer given a 1% Listing fee plus an additional MLS Selling Broker's commission of 2% to 2.25% fee (as the Seller you have the choice to offer whatever commission you desire when Opting In to the MLS for additional savings. 3.25% figure below = 1% + 2.25%).
For 25+ Years, the Listing Broker has been specializing in saving each homeowner thousands of dollars in commissions while providing a Premier Low-Cost Full Service Real Estate brokerage giving Consumer's a real Choice to save money as there is no such thing as a Standard Real Estate Commission.
Based on a $500,000 sales price at a 6% listing fee Sellers pay $30,000 in commissions for a possible sale in 0 to 30 days via Sacramento Housing Statistics. Some Sellers know homes are selling fast and that is why they desire to use our 1% Full Service option.
There is no Standard Real Estate Commission Rate as the amount or rate of real estate commission is not fixed by law. Real estate companies are free to negotiate as HIGH a commission rate with a consumer which they feel they are worth such as 1%, 5%, 6%, 8%, 12%, etc., and the consumer is free to pay as LOW a commission as they desire as we encourage competition among real estate brokers.
Sellers can take the thousands of dollars in commission savings on their home and pay-off debt like car loans, put it towards their kids college tuition or increase the down payment on their next home purchase.
Our business model is simple, we have to do a great job and ensure our customers are 100% satisfied at close of escrow to earn the Seller's
referral business to their friends, co-workers and family members.
As a 1% Full Service listing pro the Listing Broker will for all consumers (MLS or Non-MLS) provide the following services:
- provide a Net Sheet estimating your cash proceeds at close of escrow and how much money you will save versus a 6% commission;
- provide you with 30 Year Fixed interest rate information;
- provide you with a link to and assist you in understanding a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) including days on market, list price, sale price, square footage, bedrooms, baths, lot size and year built with color photos so you can set your price based upon current sales;
- answer any questions you might have regarding the selling process;
- have you complete a list of upgrades you or prior owners completed on the property;
- inform you with all the wonderful and amazing benefits as well as inform you of the additional cost figures of entering or Opting-In to the MLS;
- provide you with how much money you will save in commission costs if you decide to Opt-Out of the MLS;
- meet with you at your residence to list your home (Opt-Out 1% or Opt-In to the MLS paying a Selling Broker's additional commission cost of 2% to 2.25% fee thru the MLS for a total cost of 3% to 3.25%);
- provide recommendations on home staging tips for Sellers;
- order a Wood Destroying Pests and Organisms Inspection Report (Termite Report) and go over any findings with you;
- obtain Homeowner Association (HOA) contact and dues information;
- obtain any copies of Leased Equipment such as a security system and solar panels (copies of any Special Tax Liens for Solar or other home improvements);
- provide full color digital photography to highlight the best elements of your home;
- coordinate Escrow Closing Details;
- provide and install a highly visible professionally designed yard sign with website for additional info;
- provide worldwide internet marketing (from a Buyer's smart phone while sitting in front of your home a Buyer can view vital details and multiple color photos);
- provide custom designed printable color flyer (we provide the 1st 50 copies);
- assist in documenting the hours you do not want the home shown as every Seller has some private time with family and friends;
- open escrow so the escrow officer can commence the process of documenting your existing lender info for payoff requests, acceptability of providing title insurance, obtaining Homeowner's Association disclosures, ordering Preliminary Title Report and CC&R's and if required, having you complete the statement of identity;
- assist in scheduling showings and an open house. Our participation in holding more than 1 (one) open house is solely at our discretion. The Seller must be present at the open house to protect their property and the agent;
- provide emailed daily updates on any saved search comparable home activity within 1 mile of your home to ensure your property stays competitive with other Seller's homes in your area;
- promptly complete your requested changes to marketing information, price or terms;
- provide all offers and counter-offers objectively and as quickly as possible;
- provide all offers even while in escrow until escrow closes unless you desire no more offers;
- ensure all Buyer communications and negotiations go thru us;
- represent only your best interest (Seller's Exclusive Agent) as our company never allows dual agency, while treating all parties honestly;
- never disclose the existence of any offers (requires Seller's written instructions to same).
- assist in the review, explanation of specific terms, formation and negotiation of written offers, addendums and counter offers (as master negotiators we can answer any questions you might have regarding any offer received and help in ensuring the Buyer is Pre-Approved);
- provide escrow with a copy of the fully executed California Residential Purchase Agreement and Joint Escrow Instructions RPA-CA;
- obtain an Estimated Closing Statement or HUD-1 Settlement Statement from the escrow officer;
- confirm the Buyer's deposit is sent to escrow;
- keep track of all Real Estate Contract Contingency Deadlines;
- provide all required California Real Estate Transfer Disclosure Statements;
- perform a Diligent Visual Inspection of your home;
- coordinate the Buyer's Home Inspection and appraisal inspection;
- coordinate lender or appraiser required repairs;
- assist in negotiating any Buyer requested repairs;
- coordinate Buyer's Final Walk-Through Inspection Prior to Close of Escrow;
- coordinate Escrow Closing Details;
- and add your sold photo to Our References;
Sellers Opting-In to MLS and paying an additional MLS Selling Broker's commission of 2% to 2.25% fee get the use of a Lockbox for easy showing access and added exposure to thousands of REALTORS® , Zillow®, Trulia®, REALTOR.com®, Hotpads.com® and Homes.com®.
We provide a fast and easy reference for Sacramento County Active Listing Inventory, Pending Sale and Closed Escrow numbers.
Our 1% Full Service comes with 28+ years of membership in the Sacramento Association of REALTORS® experience. Our listing pros
We harness the power of today's digital age to provide our clients with a proven, comprehensive Internet Marketing Strategy via:
1) Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to get your home's listing in front of today's prospective Buyers;
2) Front-End Web Design to allow today's Buyers effortless use/navigating;
3) Listing Syndication to increase your home's exposure across the internet;
4) Web Traffic Analysis including: visitor traffic, agent hits, client hits and actual date & time of lockbox showings.
Technology makes selling homes far less time consuming and far less costly for us and we pass those savings on to the Sellers via our 1% Full Service listing fee.
The Listing Broker (Managing Broker: Doug Bautista) will continue to promote fair competition preventing monopolies for the benefit of all
Areas we service include: Anatolia, Antelope, Arden-Arcade, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove,
How many Buyers find the home they purchased via an old-fashioned Newspaper Ad or an old-fashioned Open House sign? Do most
This Seller Saved Thousands of Dollars vs. the 6% Commission
This Seller Saved Thousands of Dollars vs. the 6% Commission
Managing Listing Broker:
Fair Housing And Equal Opportunity
Mobile device users can receive market comparables by simply emailing us your Name, Phone#, and Property Address to WhyPay6@comcast.net